How to see a list of domains for a campaign/advertiser
To see the domains for a campaign or advertiser, follow the next instructions:
- Open the "REPORTING" page;
- Click the "Period" tab and choose certain period in a popped up window (if you choose more than 7 days period, it can take some time to display the data);
- Click "Add filter by" and choose 'advertiser'/'campaign';
- Click "Filters" and choose the ID of the advertiser/campaign;
- Click "Segment" and choose "Domain" in a popped up window.
After accomplishing the last step, you will see the URLs of chosen advertiser/campaign straightaway.